Network Build & Roll-Out Management
The production of project and network roll-out plans brings together
all aspects of network creation including equipment acquisition, site
acquisition, route planning, engineering build and the creation of the
organisational structure required to support it at each stage of its development.
Network roll out has two distinct phases, the first is the creation of
the physical infrastructure required to support the delivery of products
and services. That is the enabling environment. The second is the addition
of the operational data overlay required to configure the service delivery
and operational networks to support customer delivery.
can manage all aspects of network creation & roll out, from the management
of major project components to the management of a complete communications
Supplier Co-ordination Services include:
- Translation of network requirements and architectural rules into requests
for information and tender for individual, or multiple network elements
- Analysis of supplier responses and their subsequent selection
- Development of supplier controls, including delivery, testing, installation,
acceptance criteria, fault reporting and equipment returns, etc
- Production of network rollout strategy and organisational interfaces
to maintain it
- Develop hand-over criteria to operational departments
- Creation of system feasibility models to cover supplier integration,
testing and acceptance
- Creation of network data overlay
- The creation of a "Systems House" to cover the integration
and testing of all components in a network configuration
- Definition of work-order and inventory management systems.
Site Co-ordination Services include:
- Preparation of site requirements, including site plans, planning regulations,
environmental conditions, power, security, etc
- Co-ordination of drive through site surveys etc
- Preparation of site acquisition plan
- Development of all site refurbishment, standard footprints, bearer
service connection plan, equipment delivery and acceptance testing etc
- Project management of site and route development. Including street
work act interpretation and liaison with individual councils or authorities.
Bearer Systems Co-ordination Services include
- Preparation of transmission bearer services implementation strategy
- Sub-contract management
- Preparation of access network bearer services implementation strategy.
At local and national level.